Wednesday, April 16, 2008

oh!

I had a great day today. I feel so confident with the moon in virgo. There is a lot of power available when the moon is in an earth sign. I don't know what it is really I just feel confident and able to do my job really well, and I realize what has to be done to move forward. Anyway I was reading a smut magazine about celebrities and came accross a grey's anatomy actor, the one from maine that I don't know his name. The article said he came "out of the closet" and I told the nurse in the break room that I was going to cry jokingly and she said "it has nothing to do with you". I didn't realize at the time how powerful that statement is. It's my new state ment. Also I want to say "save the drama for your momma" more often because my workplace is loaded with drama. Some loser I work with was pointer her finger and getting really angry at me because I told her she needs to put one of the people on her assignment on the bedpan. And she told me to do it because I answered the light... umm no because I was already taking someone to the bathroom that was mine and actually took one of hers to the bathroom too. I keep track of stuff like that I guess I'm not allowed to only the full time clique can tell ppl to do work. I am thinking she's just super insecure and is lazy.

No comments: