Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nice days

I am surrounded by happiness for no reason. It was great in class today I am getting 100s on all my quizzes and I was kind of tutoring one of my classmates on the formulas for this week. It is intense how easy school feels right now. I just feel like I want to learn everything I absolutely can and use it for the good of my patients I will see someday. I hope to really use herbs often because they are much better than medicine. I have a lot of motivation, it being gemini/capricorn. So I guess that's all I have to say. I love clinic though. My clinician says I'm going to be a great acupuncturist. He gives me rave reviews about being professional and my theory so I definitely have SOMETHING going for me at least. I don't know I want to do better though I want to be the top of the world as far as acupuncture goes. I want everyone to know how amazing acupuncture can treat disease besides pain! I definitely have a bug for more information and being able to use it. So for now I am left to finish school and do the best I possibly can!

No comments: